Ensure your nominated staff members have the skills and knowledge required to become effective in-house trainers who can successfully lead informative, engaging and interactive training courses for the rest of your team. Follow our three-step process below to work out your requirement.
Step 1: Choose your training type
Want your staff to obtain a basic Presentation Skills Award so they can confidently deliver in-house training? No problem! Choose our standard 1-day Presentation Skills (Train the Trainer) option below. This provides you with:
- 1 day classroom-based training in effective teaching and assessment techniques
- Delivered at your premises or venue of your choice
- External accreditation from Advantage Accreditation Limited
- A certificate issued by First Response Training
Alternatively, if you want your staff to obtain an Ofqual-regulated teaching qualification which enables them to deliver training to anyone, contact us to discuss the HABC Level 3 Award in Education and Training. This nationally recognised, formal adult teaching award provides:
- A blend of classroom-based teaching and approx. 35 hours of independent study, including assignments
- External accreditation through Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC)
- A certificate externally issued by HABC
Step 2: Need trainers to be able to deliver specific subjects?
No problem – you can add relevant Subject Knowledge Modules onto your selected Train the Trainer package.
These modules, such as Moving, Handling and Hoisting, will typically be delivered over 1-2 days depending on the particular subject you require, and will ensure your nominated in-house trainers both understand the topic at hand, and how to deliver it effectively to other learners.
Step 3: Do you require ongoing support and materials?
If the answer is yes, you should consider adding on the Advantage Approved Centre Package to your chosen Train the Trainer solution.
This means that your organisation becomes an approved centre with Advantage Accreditation, an independent accreditation, certification and quality body. They can provide comprehensive quality assurance on an ongoing basis for your own in-house training programmes.
If you opt to add on the Advantage service, you will receive:
- Comprehensive Trainer Pack, featuring all materials required to deliver approved courses
- Trainer approval
- Quality assurance services
- Curriculum updates
- Ongoing learner certification
- Access to Advantage’s Learning Management System (LMS)
We can provide a wide and diverse range of Subject Knowledge Modules to bolt on to your Train the Trainer solution.
Our full portfolio of over 200 courses can be delivered as Train the Trainer modules.
Please visit our sector specific course portfolios to view the available course range.