A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive once permissions have been received.
- Cookies allow a range of functions to be carried out, such as analysing web traffic through tools such as Google Analytics, letting you know when you have visited a particular page or site before. As as an example, a cookie can prevent this popup re-ocurring every time you visit this site for a given period of time.
- A Cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than data you choose to share with us.
- Cookies remember your likes, dislikes, and other preferences, so your visit can be tailored to provide you with a better website experience.
- You can choose to accept or decline Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but you can decline Cookies by modifying your website browser settings, this will prevent you from taking full advantage of the websites functionality.
- If you are browsing in Private/Incognito mode cookies will not be saved. Your preferences will not be retained, and you will see the consent dropdown every time you revisit this site.
The following Cookies are being used on this site, you can manage them here. Change Settings
|NID||Persistent||6 Months||NID is a Google Cookie, used to store your most recent searches on the site. It helps the site show results according to your preferences. This cookie does not store any visitor information.|
|PHPSESSID||Session||Expires when browser closes||This Cookie is used to remember your preferences for the site, including your logged in status, language preferences etc. This cookie does not store any visitor information.|
|_ga||Persistent||2 Years||A Google Analytics Cookie which is used to identify unique visitors. It expires after 2 years. This allows us to see where our users come from, which pages they visit, if they make repeat visits etc.It does not personally identify you. If you disable this cookie, you will not be recognised when you return. The site will treat you as a new visitor.|
|_gat||Persistent||1 minute||A Google Analytics Cookie which is used to throttle requests from the site. It expires after 1 minute. This cookie does not store any visitor information.|
|_gid||persistent||24 hours||A Google Analytics Cookie which is used to identify unique visitors. It expires after 24 hours. This allows us to see where our users come from, and records the pages they visit. It does not personally identify you. If you disable this cookie, you will not be recognised when you return. The site will treat you as a new visitor.|