Our IAG Services
First Response Training aims to provide a high quality service with impartial information, advice and guidance for our clients and learners. We work collaboratively with our clients to help them to define and understand their training requirements and source the right solution for their staff. We also support our learners to ensure they are able to achieve required learning outcomes and certification, and therefore progress their careers in line with their skills and ambitions.
So what can you expect from us?
- We will provide you with information to help you define and understand your training requirements to ensure that learners undertake the right programmes.
- We will provide written confirmation detailing the programme you have agreed with us.
- We will provide detailed information on what is expected from you in order that learners can progress their learning.
- We will explain how the programme is structured together with information on when and where each session will be undertaken.
- We will provide information on First Response Training, to include our contact details and the names of the people who can help if you have any queries.
- We will ask for your feedback on all aspects of this learning and the information, help and support we have provided along the way so that we can learn from your experience and continuously improve the way we work.
- We will send you a regular newsletter with information about First Response Training and our service to you together with relevant sector news and updates.
- We will provide qualified trainers and assessors with many years of experience in your sector to advise and support learners through the training.
- We will ensure that the learners know how we can help them if they need help.
- We will explain how we can help if learners need additional support or are having difficulty in completing their learning.
- We will advise on where to find additional information if needed or we will signpost to someone else to help if we are not able to.
- We will be available to offer advice on any aspect of this programme should you need it.
- We will discuss what else we can do to assist you with your staff development needs and guide you on how we can support you with this.
- We will ensure that learners are provided with guidance on what to do next if they would like to develop their learning further and perhaps think about higher level qualifications.