Role of the Care Worker and Personal Development Level 2
The webinar on the Role of the Care Worker and Personal Development Level 2 is designed to enable healthcare support workers and adult social care workers to understand their role, their relationship with others, and how to work in ways that have been agreed upon with their employer and in partnership with others. The aim of this webinar is to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of their responsibilities, professional conduct, and personal development within the healthcare and social care sector.
Upon successful completion of the 3-hour webinar, participants will receive a certificate that is valid for three years. This certification recognizes their enhanced understanding of their role as care workers and personal development, enabling them to work effectively and contribute to a person-centered and collaborative approach to care in healthcare and social care settings. This course costs £295. Prices may vary based on your requirements.
- Understand their main duties and responsibilities
- Understand the standards and codes of conduct and practice that relate to their role
- Be aware of how previous experiences, attitudes and beliefs may affect the way we work
- Know how and when to escalate any concerns (whistle blowing)
- Understand why it is important to work in partnership with key people, advocates and others who are significant to the individual
Mandatory Health and Social Care Courses
Aim: To enable healthcare support workers and adult social care workers to understand the importance of food safety, including hygiene, in the preparation and handling of food and the importance of nutrition and hydration in maintaining health and wellbeing.