Role of the Care Worker and Personal Development Level 2
The Role of the Care Worker and Personal Development Level 2 course is designed to empower healthcare support workers and adult social care workers by providing them with a comprehensive understanding of their roles, their relationships with others, and how to work effectively in accordance with their employer's policies and in collaboration with others.
The aim of this course is to ensure that participants have a clear understanding of their responsibilities, boundaries, and professional conduct within their roles. Additionally, it aims to promote personal development and continuous improvement in their practice.
The course lasts for 3 hours. Upon successful completion of the course and assessments, candidates will be issued a certificate valid for three years. This certification demonstrates their understanding of the role of the care worker and their ability to work effectively in partnership with others. This course costs £330 for up to 12 learners. Prices may vary based on your requirements.
- Understand their main duties and responsibilities
- Understand the standards and codes of conduct and practice that relate to their role
- Be aware of how previous experiences, attitudes and beliefs may affect the way we work
- Know how and when to escalate any concerns (whistle blowing)
- Understand why it is important to work in partnership with key people, advocates and others who are significant to the individual
Mandatory Health and Social Care Courses
Aim: To enable healthcare support workers and adult social care workers to understand the importance of food safety, including hygiene, in the preparation and handling of food and the importance of nutrition and hydration in maintaining health and wellbeing.