Duty of Care Level 2
The webinar on Duty of Care Level 2 aims to educate healthcare support workers and adult social care workers about their duty of care and how to fulfil it by relevant legislation, workplace policies, and potential conflicts that may arise. The primary objective of this webinar is to ensure that participants understand their legal and ethical responsibilities in providing care and support to individuals.
Upon successful completion of the 3-hour webinar, participants will receive a certificate that is valid for three years. This certification acknowledges their enhanced knowledge and understanding of duty of care, ensuring that they can fulfil their responsibilities effectively and ethically in healthcare and social care settings. This course costs £275 for up to 12 learners. Prices may vary based on your requirements.
- Understand ‘duty of care’ in a health and social care context
- Recognise the groups for whom health and social care professionals have a duty of care
- Outline the key obligations to those for whom you have a duty of care
- Understand how legislation and workplace policies, protocols and guidelines help ensure that you fulfil your duty of care
- Describe possible conflicts between duty of care to a client and the demands of an employer
- Identify sources of help in resolving dilemmas relating to duty of care
Mandatory Health and Social Care Courses
Aim: To enable healthcare support workers and adult social care workers to understand the importance of food safety, including hygiene, in the preparation and handling of food and the importance of nutrition and hydration in maintaining health and wellbeing.