Working at Height Level 2
This is a webinar that aims to provide delegates with the principles of safe working at height and emphasize the importance of conducting a risk assessment before any working at height activity. The course is conducted online, and participants can join from anywhere with an internet connection. The duration of the webinar is two hours, and upon successful completion of the course, candidates will receive a certificate valid for three years. This course costs £310. Prices may vary based on your requirements.
- Understand the legislation surrounding Working at Height
- Understand the employer and employee responsibilities
- Know how to plan for safe working at height
- Be able to identify hazards and risk factors and conduct a working at height risk assessment
- Understand how human factors can affect safe working at height
- Explain the principles of ladder safety
- Understand the procedures for accident prevention and reporting
- Know how to respond in an emergency situation
Health and Safety Courses
Aim: To identify the health and safety issues relating to those working in the child care environment.
Aim: To help healthcare support workers and adult social care workers with an awareness and understanding of key health and safety issues.
Aim: To provide learners with an understanding of the accident and incident investigation process and the benefits of accident prevention
Aim: To provide delegates with the information and training required by law to prepare them for working in confined spaces.
There is a choice of modules to ensure targeted learning. Versions are available for Food Service staff or Reception & Administration staff or Housekeeping staff or of your staff are general across all departments have the all in one version.
Fully interactive to ensure learners concentrate, this module tackles firstly COSHH requirements such as symbol recognition, personal protective equipment and safe working practices and then leads into manual handling showing by video and photos safe lifting techniques and emphasising the potential problems of lifting badly.
This course covers the Coronavirus (COVID-19): Infection prevention, identification and control, in order to minimise, prevent and control the spread of infection.