To ensure learners have an understanding of bipolar disorder, its symptoms and characteristics and can provide appropriate support to individuals living with the disorder.
- Explain what bipolar disorder is and the different types
- State the characteristics and diagnosis of bipolar disorder
- Understand the causes and effects of bipolar disorder
- Describe treatment and support options for bipolar disorder
- Explore attitudes towards bipolar disorder
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
The latest guidance and research from Mind, Bipolar UK and the NHS.