To provide managers and supervisors with the necessary knowledge to be able to manage fire safety in the workplace.
- Understand the related legislation on Fire Safety
- Know how to conduct a Fire Risk Assessment
- Understand how to train Fire Safety in the workplace and how to enforce the company fire safety policy
- Understand what the company’s Fire Plan should say
- Understand how to maintain the company’s fire safety systems
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Any managers, supervisors or others in a senior role who have a responsibility for managing fire safety.
Do you need a fire risk assessment for your business? Our sister company, Hodgins Smith Consulting, can provide a range of fire safety services, including bespoke fire risk assessments. Please contact us for more details.