- List the legislation associated with sharps awareness
- Explain the term ‘sharps’
- List the infections associated with sharps
- Explain the importance of risk assessments in sharps awareness
- Describe how to treat a sharps injury
We as an organisation have used First Response for a number of years to deliver training to our staff team. We have looked at other services but found First Response stands out from above them all. From the initial booking to the delivery of training we have found First Response to be professional. We have full confidence in them and feel the trainers are of high quality with a vast amount of knowledge, and able to deliver positive training experiences at an affordable price.