To provide delegates with the knowledge and expertise to enable the correct selection and use of PPE in the work place.
- Detail the relevant Legislation
- Explain the Risk Assessment process involved in selecting PPE
- Explain when and where the use of PPE is required
- Explain the different types of PPE
- Understand the employee responsibilities with PPE
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation.
Anyone who is required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while carrying out their work duties.