To ensure learners have an awareness of domestic abuse in different forms, are able to recognise possible victims and be aware of the help available for victims.
- Recognise different types of domestic abuse
- Understand the impact of domestic abuse on victims and children
- Recognise the risk factors for domestic abuse
- Recognise the signs of domestic abuse
- Know how to deal with a Domestic Abuse Disclosure
- Describe the legislation and legal processes relating to domestic abuse
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us