To provide candidates with information and training in accordance with current food safety practices to enable them to prepare and handle food safely.
- List the legislation for food hygiene and food safety
- Describe the hazards associated with food safety
- Explain how to store food safely
- Describe the role of food handlers in maintaining safety & hygiene in the food premises
- Explain the stages of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC). Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Anyone who serves, prepares or stores food and beverages as part of their work and requires an understanding of food hygiene and safety principles.