To provide managers with an in-depth understanding of health and safety issues in the workplace with a practical focus.
- Understand how to manage safely
- Understand how to assess risk
- Know how to control identified risks
- Understand your responsibilities in regards to workplace health and safety
- Be able to identify hazards and investigate incidents
- Understand how to measure performance
Successful candidates will be issued with an IOSH personal display certificate, valid for 3 years.
This course is IOSH-approved.
Managers from any industry sector who need to manage safety issues in the workplace.
We can also provide this as an open course at one of our public training venues across the UK. Please contact us for more details. Call 0800 310 2300 for a full open course schedule.
Previously a 4 day training course, recent updates made to the syllabus by IOSH - including the removal of the 'Protecting the environment' module - mean that this training programme can now be accommodated over 3 days. This makes it easier than ever for individuals and companies alike to undertake this internationally renowned, detailed workplace health and safety training course.
Select a date from below.