To help healthcare support workers and adult social care workers to explore and understand the principles of good record keeping.
- To be able to explain the importance of documents
- To be able to describe secure record keeping systems
- To be able to explain how to maintain good records
- To be able to explain the appropriate use of language
- To be able to explain when and how to share information
- To be able to explain confidentiality and the Data Protection Act
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
HSC 028. Links to NMTS 9.