To provide the knowledge and skills requried to be a Fire Marshal and correctly use a fire extinguisher.
- List the reasons for fire safety legislation
- Explain the principles of fire science
- Describe how to conduct a risk assessment
- Describe the different methods of evacuation
- Identify fire safety equipment in the workplace
- Describe how fire safety issues should be managed in the workplace
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Anyone nominated as a Fire Marshal for their workplace.
We can also provide this as an open course at one of our many public training venues across the UK. Please call 0800 310 2300 to request a full open course schedule.