To provide managers and supervisors with knowledge of their responsibilities and an understanding of how to comply with the law, in order to manage safely.
- Understand why it is important to manage safely
- Understand how the law works
- Understand what the law requires of you
- Explain common hazards
- Understand what risks are
- Understand and be able to carry out risk assessments
- Understand how to reduce risks
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Managers, supervisors or anyone in a senior role who is responsible for risk assessment and risk controls at their place of work.
Need help completing risk assessments for your business? Our sister company, Hodgins Smith Consulting, can provide bespoke workplace risk assessments.