To provide candidates with basic information on health and safety to help create a safer working environment.
- List Health and Safety legislation
- Explain the stages of risk assessment
- Describe the use of personal protective equipment
- Describe the use of safe manual handling techniques
- Describe good practice in relation to the COSHH regulations
- Describe basic fire prevention and your action in the event of a fire
- Describe the procedures for dealing with an accident
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Anyone who wishes to increase their knowledge and understanding of the basic principles of workplace health and safety.