To ensure that candidates are trained in adult emergency first aid techniques.
- List the stages of incident assessment
- Demonstrate adult resuscitation
- Explain and demonstrate adult choking procedures
- Demonstrate the management of an unconscious casualty
- Be able to control severe bleeding and treat for shock Describe the treatment for burns and scalds
- Explain how to work within the limits of their skills
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us
Anyone who wishes to increase their knowledge and understanding of basic first aid principles and skills but who is not required to learn resuscitation or CPR techniques.