To provide learners with an awareness and understanding of the issues surrounding substance misuse.
- Identify commonly used drugs
- Identify reasons why people use substances
- Explain related physical and psychological risks
- Describe legal classifications and penalties
- Identify support services
- Recognise how substance abuse impacts society and the family
- Identify current sensible drinking guidelines
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.