To provide senior construction site workers with information and training to enable them to manage site health and safety efficiently and in compliance with their company policy and current legislation.
- Understand the importance of supervising safety
- Understand health and safety legislation and methods of enforcement
- Understand the CDM regulations
- Understand how to respond to and report accidents and incidents
- Explain and understand how human factors can affect safety
- Be able to complete appropriate risk assessments
- Understand how to develop and implement a safety management system
- Understand how to improve site safety performance
Successful candidates will be issued with an IOSH personal display certificate, valid for 3 years.
This course is IOSH-approved.
Senior site staff in the construction industry.