To raise awareness and understanding of suicide, examine personal and societal attitudes towards suicide and understand how we may be able to offer help
- To define what suicide is, and understand its prevalence
- Understand the links between suicide, mental health and other factors
- Identify links and differences between suicide and self-harm
- Recognise the risk factors and warning signs for suicide
- Understand how to offer help and support, including actions to take in an emergency
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.