To provide an overview of the subject, enabling an understanding of behaviours and their origin in order to develop ways to respond positively.
- Understand what Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) is
- Understand the primary importance of quality of life within PBS
- Relate active support to the increase in quality of life and reduction in behaviours of concern
- Understand behaviour has a meaning for an individual
- Relate Positive Behaviour Support to our daily work
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us