To provide managers and supervisors with an understanding of the importance of their responsibilities in relation to health and safety and what to do if things go wrong.
- Understand why is it important to manage safely
- Understand how the law applies
- Be aware of legal requirements
- Be able to implement a health and safety management system
- Understand why accidents and incidents should be investigated
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Managers, supervisors or anyone in a senior role who is responsible for managing health and safety at their place of work.