To provide an awareness of environmental management and to know the steps required to implement an effective environmental management system.
- Know the legislation associated with environmental management
- Understand employer and employee responsibilities
- Understand how waste and pollution impacts on the environment
- List the main elements on an Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Know the steps to help implement an effective EMS
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Managers and supervisors who are required to implement and oversee environmental management systems for the workplace.