To enable delegates to identify risks by carrying out DSE workstation assessments and ensure that the remedial actions are initiated in line with relevant legislation.
- Explain the main requirements of current DSE legislation
- Identify hazards from working with DSE
- Conduct a DSE risk assessment
- Identify and initiate implementation of control measures
- Record and review the risk assessment process
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Anyone who is required to carry out DSE/VDU risk assessments on colleagues or staff in the workplace.