To advise delegates about the principles of safe working at height and the importance of conducting a risk assessment prior to any working at height activity.
- Understand the legislation surrounding Working at Height
- Understand the employer and employee responsibilities
- Know how to plan for safe working at height
- Be able to identify hazards and risk factors and conduct a working at height risk assessment
- Understand how human factors can affect safe working at height
- Explain the principles of ladder safety
- Understand the procedures for accident prevention and reporting
- Know how to respond in an emergency situation
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Anyone who has to carry out work at height as part of their job role.