To raise awareness of the importance of promoting mental health in the workplace, and empower people to offer support.
- Define mental health
- Identify and explain mental health facts and fiction
- Understand key legislation relating to mental health
- Identify common signs and symptoms
- Understand some common mental health disorders
- Recognise common attitudes towards mental ill-health and the impacts these can have
- Know how to support people and offer advice
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.