To provide delegates with an overview of the issues surrounding Legionella control, current legislation and good practice procedures.
- Understand what legionella bacteria is
- Be able to describe legionnaire’s disease
- Understand health and safety legislation relevant to legionella
- Understand your role and responsibilities in relation to legionella control
- Be able to conduct a legionella risk assessment
- Be able to implement prevention and control methods
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Anyone who needs to have a basic understanding of the risks associated with Legionella.