To provide an understanding of substances hazardous to health and how they should be used to ensure safety.
- Understand the legislative requirements relating to COSHH
- Define hazardous substances
- List forms of hazardous substances
- Understand and describe the routes of entry
- Describe and use safe handling principles
- Understand the principles of risk assessment
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Anyone who uses or comes into contact with hazardous substances as part of their work.
This subject can also be delivered via e-learning. Please see pp106-110 for more details about this programme.