To introduce the concepts of equality and diversity to the workplace, so that both equality and diversity can be promoted and discrimination and bullying reduced.
- Understand equality, diversity & discrimination perception & stereotyping
- Have some understanding of the law and how it protects people from discrimination
- Understand prejudice and how it can impact on individuals
- Understand where discrimination can be found in the care field
- Understand how to promote diversity and reduce discrimination in the workplace
- Describe what constitutes professional and unprofessional practice
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Anyone who requires an overview of the principles and legislation surrounding equality and diversity in the workplace.