To provide delegates with the information and training required by law to prepare them for working in confined spaces.
- Understand the relevant legislation around working in confined spaces
- Understand the responsibilities of the employer and the employee
- Know how to assess risk and identify hazards
- Know how to reduce identified risks
- Understand how to follow safe systems of work
- Understand the importance of personal safety
- Understand procedures for accident prevention and reporting
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Anyone who needs to have a basic understanding of the risks associated with confined space working.