To provide an overview of the subject, enabling an understanding of behaviours and its origin in order to develop ways to respond positively to the behaviour.
- Understand what Positive Behaviour Support is
- Understand the primary importance of Quality of Life within PBS
- Relate Active Support to the increase in Quality of Life and reduction in behaviours of concern
- Understand behaviour has a meaning for an individual
- Relate Positive Behaviour Support to our daily work
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.