To provide managers and supervisors in health and social care with an understanding of the importance of their responsibilities in relation to health and safety and what to do if things go wrong.
- Understand why is it important to manage safely
- Understand how the law applies
- Be aware of legal requirements
- Be able to implement a health and safety management system
- Understand why accidents and incidents should be investigated
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Current legislation and Approved Codes of Practice (ACoP).