To provide candidates with the knowledge and expertise to qualify as a first aider in the workplace.
- Describe your actions in an emergency
- Demonstrate adult resuscitation
- Explain the management of adult choking
- Demonstrate the management of the unconscious casualty
- Describe how to recognise and treat bleeding and shock
- Explain the treatment of minor and major injuries
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through the CIEH or Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Anyone who needs to become a qualified workplace first aider.
We can also provide the Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (Refresher) course (12 hours / 2 days in duration) for those who have previously undergone training and whose certificate is due to expire. We also deliver the 3-hour Level 2 Award in Basic Skills Update training course, as recommended by the HSE for first aiders to keep their skills up to date on an annual basis.
Current legislation & Resuscitation Council UK Guidance.