To enable healthcare support workers and adult social care workers to understand their role, their relationship with others, how to work in ways that have been agreed with their employer and in partnership with others.
- Understand their main duties and responsibilities
- Understand the standards and codes of conduct and practice that relate to the role
- Be aware of how previous experiences, attitudes and beliefs may affect the way we work
- Know how and when to escalate any concerns
- Understand why it is important to work in partnership with key people, advocates and others who are significant to an individual
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
HSC 025, links to SHC22 Outcome 1 / 2.1, 2.2 / 3.1, 3.2. Links to NMTS Standards 1 & 2