To provide healthcare support workers and adult social care workers with information on health, safety and fire to help them stay safe while delivering care
- List relevant health & safety legislation
- Explain the stages of a risk assessment
- Understand roles and responsibilities
- Describe importance of security at work
- Describe your action in the event of a fire
- Know how to deal with an accident
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
HSC 027 Outcome 1.1,1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 2.1, 2.2, 3, 5.1, 7, 8.1. Links to NMTS Standard 8.1,8.2,8.4,8.7,8.8.