To introduce healthcare support workers and adult social care workers to equality, diversity and inclusion so that they can be promoted and discrimination reduced.
- Understand equality, diversity & discrimination perception & stereotyping
- Have some understanding of the law and how it protects people from discrimination
- Understand prejudice and how it can impact on individuals
- Understand where discrimination can be found in the care field
- Understand how to promote diversity and reduce discrimination in the workplace
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
SHC 23, Outcome 1, 2.1, 2.3, 3. Links to NMTS Standard 4.