To provide healthcare support workers and adult social care workers with the knowledge and understanding to prevent falls within the care sector.
- Define a fall
- Explain the costs associated with falls
- Describe the hazard analysis process
- Demonstrate the use of a risk assessment tool
- List the methods of prevention of falls
- Explain the process of assisting a client up to a comfortable position
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.