To provide healthcare support workers and adult social care workers with an overview of why health and safety risk assessments are required and how they are applied within care settings.
- Awareness of related health and safety legislation
- List common causes of accidents
- Know the meaning of ‘risk’ when it comes to health and safety
- List the steps to a risk assessment
- How to support the risk assessment process
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.