To introduce healthcare support workers and adult social care workers to the hazards and risks involved with working alone, and to identify methods of reducing and controlling those risks.
- List the legislation associated with lone working
- Produce a risk assessment for lone working
- Describe the precautions that can be put into place
- Explain supervision for a lone worker
- List methods of communication
- Describe how to report an incident
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Current legislation, HSC 027 Outcome 8.2, 8.3.