- Explain the respiratory system
- List the differences between asthma and COPD
- Describe the general treatment for breathing difficulty
- Explain the use of inhalers
- Demonstrate the use of a nebuliser
The level of teaching was outstanding and this really showed in the exam marks. The trainer’s enthusiasm for First Aid really shone through and this in turn motivated the group to learn, practise and ask as many questions as possible. […]. The instructor passed on expertise in such a way that did not alienate anyone even though it was a diverse group of people from all parts of the business. The examiners were wonderful, giving us extra tips and advice once we had passed; this gave everyone confidence in their new skills and will allow us as individuals to handle a first aid situation.