To provide healthcare support workers and adult social care workers information on anaphylaxis and explain the administration of the medication for its control.
- To explain anaphylaxis and identify the body systems that it affects
- To explain the causes of anaphylaxis
- To describe how to recognise anaphylaxis, and identify the symptoms
- To explain the first aid treatment for anaphylaxis
- To explain the use of adrenaline and describe the method for its administration
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.