To help healthcare support workers and adult social care workers to understand their role, ways of working and their responsibility for their own personal development.
- Be able to explain their role and responsibilities
- Be able to explain the different relationships they may have in the workplace
- Be able to describe how to work in ways agreed with their employer
- Be able to explain why it is important to work in partnership and how it can best be done
- Be able to explain what a personal development is and how it will improve their work
- Be able to how learning opportunities and reflective practice contribute to personal development
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate of competence, valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation.
Minimum Training Standards (MTS) 1 and 2