To enable healthcare support workers and adult social care workers to explore and understand the principles of handling information and maintaining records.
- Be able to explain the agreed ways of working when handling information
- Be able to explain the legislation regarding the safe handling of information
- Be able to describe the secure systems for handling information
- Be able to explain how to maintain records
- Be able to explain when and how to report when agreed ways of working have not been followed
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.