To help healthcare support workers and adult social care workers understand their duty of care and how they can ensure the delivery of high quality, safe and compassionate care and support.
- Be able to explain duty of care and how it contributes to safe practice
- Be able to explain the difficulties and some solutions of how to resolve dilemmas
- Be able to describe how to handle comments and complaints
- Be able to explain incidents, errors and near misses and what should be done
- Be able to explain what to do when dealing with confrontation and difficult situations
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.