To provide information and training in accordance with current food safety practices to enable delegates to prepare and handle food safely.
- List the legislation for food hygiene and food safety
- Describe the hazards associated with food safety
- Explain how to store food safely
- Describe the role of food handlers in maintaining safety & hygiene in the food premises
- Explain the stages of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points
Successful candidates will receive a HABC personal display certificate upon completion of the course, valid for 3 years.
This course is accredited by the HABC.
We can also provide a HABC Level 2 Award in Refresher in Food Safety, for those who have previously completed training and whose certificate is due to expire. Please call us for details and pricing.