To provide delegates with an understanding of conflict resolution, the importance of personal safety and how they can protect themselves when faced with confrontational behaviour.
- Understand the forms of workplace violence and how it can occur
- Understand the laws around this issue
- Be able to apply the law and principles of personal safety and conflict resolution to your work environment
- Know how to resolve confrontational situations
- Understand the importance of personal safety and how to protect yourself
- Know how to report an incident
Successful candidates will receive a HABC personal display certificate upon completion of the course, valid for 3 years.
This course is accredited by Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC)
All workers in the public and private sectors whose job role brings them into contact with others and situations where conflict or aggression may arise