To provide delegates with an awareness and understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Understand what diversity means and why it is positive
- Be able to define and explain perceptions and stereotypes and the harm they can do
- Be able to define and explain prejudice and discrimination and the harm they can do
- Understand how to promote inclusion
- Understand your role and responsibilities in relation to equality, diversity and inclusion
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Anyone who requires an awareness and understanding of the principles relating to equality, diversity and inclusion.