To provide the knowledge and skills required to be a Fire Marshal.
- List the reasons for fire safety legislation
- Explain the principles of fire science
- Describe how to conduct a risk assessment
- Describe the different methods of evacuation
- Identify fire safety equipment in the workplace
- Describe how fire safety issues should be managed in the workplace
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Current legislation and Approved Codes of Practice (ACoP).
Select a date from below.